The first hockey game at Altrincham was on 4th February 1961, just over 42 years later - on Sunday 30th March 2003 the last puck dropped on the Devonshire Road ice as the building closed to the public.

In the course of raising over £1800 for Advance - A Charity for Children with Cerebral Palsy - the hockey was won by the Diamonds. There is a review of theevent on the Information page.